Can anyone tell me what are the best rooms to book at the HoJo?

grandmotherof10

Sometimes life is not always a dance but when I lo
We are going to Disneyland in August and am looking at booking at HoJo even though they are not accepting the ENT rate right now. Can anyone tell me what would be the best rooms to book. There will be four in each room and we will be traveling with an infant and a special needs child. I have read somewhere they have some rooms without window covering can anyone tell which rooms they are so we can avoid them. Also read about traffic noise is that an issue for rooms with a pool view or disney view. Thanks :wave2:

I'd be interested in this information, too, about which rooms at HoJos have traffic noise. I've never been there, and the room I have reserved is a "courtyard view" with a balcony. Is this possibly influenced by road noise?

I have friends who stayed on the ground floor in buliding 2 last year, and said no noise at all and great sized rooms for the 5 of us.
We have booked a home office room which is in the corners of building 2 has no balcony, but is slightly bigger (due to being in the corner). Willie (the manager) told me these rooms are the ones he gives to his family and friends when they come to stay.
When I have had to email or ring HOJO's they seem to have been honest with the noise issue and willing to try and figure out what accommodation will suit us best.
They are only too aware that they back onto a freeway.
Give them a try and see what they suggest for you.

Yes, talk directly to HoJo - they are VERY honest about the npoise issue and will work with you.

We stayed in a premium Disney view room on the 4th floor of building 1 and got a decent view and very little noise.

Some of the inner low rise buildings might be better for noise and a special needs child. But talk to the staff - they will genuinely assist you to get the best room for your needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter