Can CRO qoute you a price?

pwcarlson

Mouseketeer
We got the email. The offer sounds almost too good to be true. My dh and I are considering taking them up on this offer. I am unsure if we can do it this fall or not. Thinking of call CRO and asking them about a date and a get a 'quote' on different resorts. Has anyone done this? Will CRO give you qoutes and different options? My luck I would get one of the crabby CM at CRO.

Just wondering if anyone has had any success with this?

Thanks

I'm not sure I understand your question completely, so forgive me if I don't answer properly. Yes, CRO gives quotes. That is what they are there for. If you are asking if they can give you a special price outside the time frame of the special offer you got, I don't think so.

Sure they can! That's what they're there for. I've called before and thrown several different sets of dates at them and gotten quotes for different dates and resorts.

If you get a crabby CM (which we all know can happen) just don't go any further with that CM and call back. Hopefully the second time around you would get a friendlier CM.

I hope I am answering the question you ask. The email dates are for the value season. As far as I know you could not change the dates for later or earlier than they start. But if you check in on the last date of the promo (which is Oct 4th). You can still get the price. But call and check for sure.

I call CRO 2 times. The first time was to make sure this was real. Sounded to good to be true. But it is true. I also asked for the prices of the mod. and deluxes. I also check prices of upgrading to a hopper pass and for a plus pass and also for a no expire pass. The CM was awesome she said yes yes yes to all for a extra charge of course. Then I called today for more prices. I wanted to know the price of adding a day and also to upgrade to a waterview room. I was on the phone for 1 1/2 hours with the CM not because there was a problem but because I had that many questions. I am trying to decide between the POR and POFQ. I had a map of POR on my computer and she had one she was looking at and we went over the whole place. I did not have a map of POFQ but she explained the place as I drew it on a piece of paper. I ended upbooking at POFQ standard view with a garden view in building 5. I am going to search for a map and If I don't like that location I can change. Anyway call and ask all kinds of questions. If you get a mean one hang up and call back. Good luck. Brenda

Thanks for all the advice. I was thinking that they do that but not sure. In the past I knew exactly what we wanted and knew the price of the rooms before I even called. They did not have to do much at all. I was hoping that it is a great deal and we were planning on being in FL during Sept anyway so this package would work out great. We had to end our trip last fall early because of the hurricanes. We have been to FL in Aug and Sept so many times in the past 15 years that was the first time hurricanes had put a damper on our vacation.

Thanks again. Need to figure a time and which resorts. Hubby wants POFQ and I am thinking WL. Both would be great!
:earboy2:

Balamav- By the way, POFQ is great. The grounds and fountains are beautiful. You really feel like you are in New Orleans. The pool is nice with a great slide. It is really compact resort without being right on top of each other. The food court has been revamped since we were there last but it was good back then. Loved our location for the room not far from anything. The views around the resort are great. Even the standard views don't get too much parking lot in their view. Garden is good. The water view may not be of the pool but of the river. The best part of the whole thing is the buses. It picks up there first and drops off there first. We always had a seat. Have fun. We loved it there.

pwcarlson, Thank you so much for the vote of confidence. I have never stayed in the Mods only Deluxes. (POLY is our favorite) But since we were not going to go this year. I don't think we can swing it. We have to have the package paid for by July 26th. That will come up quick. We don't like to charge if we can help it. I keep going back and forth between POR and POFQ. Have you stayed at the POR? What do you think. I am afraid that POR might be too big and too far to walk to pool and busses. FQ it looks a little closer to busses and pool. I requested building 5 it looks pretty central to alot of things. Any in put will help. Thanks again Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter