Can I book and then when rates come out...

IloveWINNIEthePOOH

<font color=blue>Promises to wear sweat absorbing
If I were to call Disney reservations and book at Pop at a regular rate ($99) and then they let out rates for either AAA or general public, can I call back and change the rate, or would I have to cancel and rebook? Thanks for help!!

no need to cancel your reservation. they will just modify them.

from what i have been told, AAA discounts are pretty much all the time. try seeing if you can use that discount for now. Then when the codes and discounts come out, call back with your same reservation #, and they'll modify it. the difference in the deposit amount will just be applied towards the rest of your reservation.

even if you find another code that will give you an even greater discount after you call to modify it the first time, you can still call back and say "hey, i found this code that i qualify for, can i apply it?" they'll do it for ya. :cool1:

good luck!!

jen :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter