Can I book online like this or am I losing my marbles?

Duckiedee

Every Day is Better at Disney
We have a few 'must haves' we'd like... including CRT and Cali Grill...

If I were booking online at the 180 day mark... can I have several windows open with my numbers and times requests all ready and then just start pressing send on each at 6 a.m. until I secure a time??? If we don't get CRT I will cry.... I swear it! And Cali Grill I want to go to on my birthday... really, really badly.

Will this work, or am I getting too worked up over this? Or will I completely bog down my computer?

Thanks,

Your fellow Worrywart....:scared1:

SAVE YOUR must have places for later in your week and book first.
Remember--although the window for you is opening at 180 days--people who are staying onsite 10 days before you are booking on your days before you get a chance.

I was able to get LeCellier for later in our stay but not the begining

Yes, you can work in multiple windows. I can't tell you if it will bog your computer down because I don't know your computer. My 5 yo desktop definitely wouldn't be able to handle it, but my laptop could handle it with no problems.

You will have to retrieve your reservation on each window to open up the +10. I used just 2 windows and was able to get all but one of my ADRs within a 1/2 hour of when I wanted them. I was later able to snag a cancellation for the one ADR that was 45 minutes past when I wanted it and got the exact time I wanted.

I just used one window. I personally think you would waste more time opening more windows as you need to refresh each one in order to open your +10 on the calendar at 6 am EST. Then you also have to remember to keep each one active, if you forget about one for more than 20 min then anything in your session will be over and you will have to start again.

I found it easy to get everything I wanted. The only one that gave me any trouble was Tusker House breakfast on my first park day (day after checking in). I either wanted an early am or a later one, my choices were; 8:35am or 9:55am. I eventually picked 8:35am and then a day or two later check again and a 8:05am opened up.

I got Le Cellier, 'Ohana, HDDR, Akershus breakfast, Crystal Palace breakfast 8:05am, and MM Fantasmic DP. There were more, I just posted the more popular ones. I also tried to keep the harder to get ones near the end of my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter