Can I book two rooms with AP rate?

kkayluvsdis

DIS Veteran
We upgraded our tickets to Seasonal Annual passes on our November trip. We are planning to head back to UO in February before a cruise. Our friends are considering joining us on the UO portion. Can I book a room for them with my discount? I don't want to break any rules!

Thanks,

Kelly

Only time I have read when ap holder was able to book two rooms was when they had more than 5 in their family

Such as a couple with 4-5 young children under the ages if 17

It’s been over a year since I read a post mentioning that and it may not be allowed presently
Op, call to find out what present policy is

I hope I didn't break any rules, but last year, I made all the reservations for an extended family trip (both my brothers and their families plus my parents). I made reservations for 4 rooms at RPR and all of them with the AP discount. I did make all of them in my name (didn't think about there being any possible issues though.) When we checked in, each brother and my parents checked in to their room using their credit cards. None of us were questioned about the AP rate. I do believe my family was the only ones with APs (we tend to go multiple times per year where my brothers tend to hit Disney more.)

Not an issue

What was allowed last year might not be the same this year

It is difficult to keep up with hotel and park changes

So always best to call and ask about current policy when you book

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!