Can I get a review of....

ErinInCT

Someday my tag will come...
Journey Into Imagination with Figment.

Is this worthwhile for dd4? I don't have a lot of time to spend in FW (need to get to PSB at 10:20am) and am wondering if we should skip this?

We for sure want to do:
Living Seas
Innoventions fountains/Jammitors/Kristos/Ice Station Cool

I am debating TT, I think dd4 would probably like it & I know dh wants to go since he actually works for GM. I am not sure if dd4 would like HISTA, we'll see how she does at Philharmagic with 3D. I also have dd11 mo & I'm not sure if she will sit through HISTA.

Am I missing any FW must see's?

Thanks for helping me plan!

I think your daughter would enjoy Journey with Figment, my kids loved it at that age.Usually not to crowded, so you should'nt have a long wait. Even the baby would like the music and colors! Hista can ba a little scary for younger kids,Philharmagic is best for them.

The Figment ride isnt too long of a ride so I would definitely do it. Tell DH to find out if he can get a VIP pass to the GM Lounge since he works for the company. If he can then he will not have to wait in line for Test Track. His HR Dept should be able to tell him whether or not he can get in.

MCMom

Thanks for the VIP pass info! I'll have him check. We get discount tix to the park so that is a nice perk! I am hoping there won't be long lines at the end of Sept! But it is good to have a back up just in case!

When we were at Epcot in Feb. Figment was one of the highlights of the whole trip for my DS age 8! His teacher had read a book to the class about Figment so he was on the lookout for that ride. We did it twice (on two different days). On the second time he got to trade pins with a CM wearing a Figment handpuppet (Figment was wearing the lanyard ;) ). The ride was sweet, definetly not a thrill ride like TT (which we love) but part of the Disney experience. We also enjoyed making the morphing picture postcards and emailing them to Grandparents in the room outside of the ride.

All in all, worth the time IMO.

:sunny:

Should have read your post more carefully, my DH also works for GM. There is a GM desk inside just past the gift shop. So go in through the gift shop and the desk will be in the GM car area on the left. We were there on a Sat. when the lounge wasn't open so he just gave us passes to enter at the ride exit. When we went back on a week day at EMH, we just walked on the ride no wait, we had never seen the pre-show area and enjoyed that experience. We have been in the actual lounge upstairs and it is very neat. Big glass windows open along the front overlooking the ride enterence and Epcot, a viewing window inside looks at the interior of the ride. Can get a cold drink, comfy chairs and bathrooms.

Last trip in November my kids were 7, 5, & 3, they all loved Journey with Figment and we had to do multiple times each time we were in Epcot.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter