Can kids eat dinner at Ocean Adventure?

Corbinator

Mouseketeer
We are sailing on Allure in November. If my husband and I book reservations for Chops, can our children eat dinner while in Ocean Adventure? Is there an option to have a counselor take them to Windjammer? Or do we need to feed them ourselves before the children check into the club? I am aware of the family dining pickup but this would be for a specialty restaurant and likely not the early seating time. Thanks.

not randomly. it is only offered on certain days/times. it is done as a group. IIRC it is on the formal nights but I could be wrong

It can vary from ship to ship and the itinerary, so what someone has one month might be different the next on the same ship. For example, my last ship Adventure Dining was offered every day apart from the first night.

What ever it is, you have to sign up beforehand as number are limited, again the time can change (by 3pm/4pm/5pm) and then they'll take them to the windjammer, again what they eat changes between ships. They usually go to the WJ at around 6pm and go back to Adventure Ocean before the evening session starts and are automatically signed in.

What time is your booking? the evening session will run from 7-10pm, so if Adventure Dining is not offered on that day, can you change your reservation to make sure you can drop them off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter