Can my wife and I do DisneyLand in one day?

If it is not busy, DL can be done in one day - a rushed day, but it can be done fairly easily.... Don't forget about California Adventure!

Doing it in a full day normally requires the park to be open for a full schedule (usually 9am til midnight) and you'll probably have to skip the parades and/or fireworks if it's a busy day.

If you have some flexability in your schedule, 1 1/2 at DL and 1/2 at DCA would allow for a more pleasant visit.

All of this is predicated on when you're visiting. Trying to do everything in a day on Memorial Day weekend is probably impossible, while the first Wednesday in June would probably work. Also it depends on how you define everything. If you mean every ride from Alice & Dumbo to Splash & Space and all of the shows you've got a alot of ground to cover. If you just mean what you consider the good stuff (thrill rides or show rides) then it's an easier task.

Give us a little more detail and you'll get some more opinions.

Yes, but you will have to chose what you want to do. A friend and I did it last May.

RADOPT said:
Yes, but you will have to chose what you want to do. A friend and I did it last May.
Agree ONE day at Disneyland Can be great, but do not expect to do everything. IMO you will actually enjoy your trip so much more if you are not standing in line or rushing to another ride/show every minute of the day. Relax sample the treats, breath in some of the magic and concentrate on the positive.

I did WDW in 7 nights last AUG(first visit ever). I did not get on every single ride, eat every treat or see every single show. But it was one of our best vacations ever. I really feel that if I was rushing the kids every second or if we kept thinking about the rides we missed we would not rank it so highly.

It is possible, especially on a weekday when school is in session.
Definitely get there early--like before opening, and head immediately to Fantasyland. Hit every ride there possible.
Have a reservation for Blue Bayou lunch when it opens (11:30, I think).
Use fastpasses, especially for Space Mountain.
Stay for the fireworks show--amazing.
Have a great trip! :sunny:

(P.S.--We were there for six days and could've used more! But I say one day at Disney is better than none! :love: )

Maybe 25 or so years ago you might have,but really enjoy at least D/L ,open and close the park. IMHO. :thumbsup2
P.S. DO have fun either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter