Can Pete be bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan6868

Earning My Ears
I will Donate $50 to Give Kids the World if Pete (Host of the Podcast ;) ) completes a 5K or longer Run Disney Race (power of 10 or however Pete would like), in 2015.

After seeing articles and Facebook posts from Podcast team members and hearing about it on the show, thought this might be an interesting and different fundraiser. Plus we might get an interesting point of view. Sorry Dustin and Craig - who might have to follow with camera in tow. Maybe Corey can have a beer at the finish line waiting :)

If everyone who watches / listens to the podcast were to donate a $1.00 I think this might tempt Pete to compete.

What do you think? Are you in ?

Been listening/watching for a while and attended Podcast Cruise 5.0, don't post - a lurker until recently.

I would contribute $50 to see that. Even if it's walking the route. He could post live updates with Google Glass!

But I understand if he doesn't. Pete already does so much for GKTW. Maybe he could ask Kathy real nice to do it?

He's 50+.....he'd be the first one to say he's outta shape.....smokes...and has a bad back. Nice idea...but he's not running any 5K!

I'm 50+, overweight, and totally out of shape!!
You don't have to run. I walk these "events" (they are not races to me!)
I enjoy the atmosphere and the energy level. Plus, it's fun when you cross the finish line and they put a "medal" around your neck!

I'm 50+, overweight, and totally out of shape!!
You don't have to run. I walk these "events" (they are not races to me!)
I enjoy the atmosphere and the energy level. Plus, it's fun when you cross the finish line and they put a "medal" around your neck!
me as well....but I'm sure if you asked Pete to even walk it....he would chuckle at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!