Can somebody answer a painfully dumb question

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
And I'm not doing this to breathe down the team's throat.
What time does the new DIS unplugged go up on Tuesdays? I know Pete being out of town may throw it off, but I'm curious.

Going on past experience, it varies. I dont know that their is a posted 'official' time that either show is said to be available.

The worst thing you can do though is sit around watching the clock, thats just pure torture:-)

Via iPhone

Usually, it's sometime on Tuesday and sometime on Wednesday. That's how I play it unless I hear from Webmaster Pete stating otherwise. I can't wait to hear about his Disneyland trip. He was sooo excited!!

:cool1:

there is no "official time" but in general if it is not up by about 9am people start jonesing

Good to know-I'm heading off the the MD early tomorrow morning and wanted to see if getting up early enough to load it onto my ipod was worth it-guess I'll just listen to it while recuperating. :cool1: :cool1:

For some reason, I keep thinking it's usually like 1-2 AM on Tuesdays. The time does vary though as 'life' does sometimes get in the way. I believe this question has been asked before.

doesn't mommyceratops work third shift? She usually will post that it is up if it goes up during the monday night over night.

The nice thing is, Pete almost always tells us if its going to be later than Tuesday morning. Doubt he will this week though ;-) Corey will keep us informed...or he might end up in a cistern with Will....

doesn't mommyceratops work third shift? She usually will post that it is up if it goes up during the monday night over night.

Did you lose your tag fairy tags? Hmm..stalk Pete...lose tags....mental note...

And like the new avatar!

:lovestruc :love: :lovestruc :love:
Thank you DIS unplugged team.

yay!!!

The only problem is i have a lecture now, hmmm, skip it and listen to the crew or be good?

Tough choice!!! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter