Can someone help me find some DVC clipart...

janets

A bad day at Disney is better than a good day anyw
We just became members (waiting for closing) and I'd love to add either an avatar or some DVC clipart to my signature, but am having trouble finding where all of you find the great pictures/art.

Can someone help me out here?

Here is some:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=814989&highlight=dvc+clipart

Also, if you see any here in anyone's posts that you'd like to use, right click on the piece of art or photo you want and click on properties. Then copy and paste the url into your browser to get to the source. To add the pic to your siggy see the next paragraph.

You can also do a google "image" search to find pics online and add them to your signature by clicking on the little mountain icon (above) and copying and pasting the url into the siggy. When you use the mountain icon it will come out as a picture once you put the url in. I probably explained that badly, so go to the tech board if you don't understand what I have written. Check out the FAQs thread and click on "Photographs" for a more thorough explanation.

Mar'

I don't understand what mountain icon you are talking about. :confused3

cristbaby said:
I don't understand what mountain icon you are talking about. :confused3

OK, you may have your email set up differently than mine (there are a few choices as to how to display it). But in my email, right above the message area, there are icons to click to insert pics or links. If you don't have the icons then just go to the tech board and look at the FAQs, they will explain it all better I am sure! Good luck, pm me if you still can't figure it out and we can work together to get your icons in your siggy.

Mar'

Here's one you can use if you like:

f35bd782.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter