Can we have a new sub category ???

Monorail_Man_NJ

DIS Veteran
Don't know if this would be allowed but I would like to see a topic or section where previous or current cast members could post information and tips that the general public might not know etc.

Also any old photos, stories or ride SOP's etc. Obviously Disney wouldnt want someone posting their newest copyrighted information but for instance if someone used to work on Horizon's or 20,000 Leagues that kinda of information would be interesting to see / read etc. And since those rides are discontinued would be a good read.

Thoughts?

Don't know if this would be allowed but I would like to see a topic or section where previous or current cast members could post information and tips that the general public might not know etc.

Also any old photos, stories or ride SOP's etc. Obviously Disney wouldnt want someone posting their newest copyrighted information but for instance if someone used to work on Horizon's or 20,000 Leagues that kinda of information would be interesting to see / read etc. And since those rides are discontinued would be a good read.

Thoughts?
You can start thread with that sort of information on pretty much any board here. However, Disney doesn't really like "tell all" stories too much.

You can start thread with that sort of information on pretty much any board here. However, Disney doesn't really like "tell all" stories too much.

I realize that certain information would be frowned upon by Disney. However I would think that defunct rides might be ok.

In answer to the original question, I don't think that there would be enough posts to warrant a separate subforum. These types of threads come up on the various theme park boards. I agree with PrincessShmoo regarding the protection of info by Disney, and not wanting their employees to share that information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter