Can we please do one character meal?! A January '19 PTR! *TR Link Posted 2/12*

Also, I need to go back and see if we overlap anywhere.

Edit to add: I went back and checked and I think the only place we might overlap is going to be on the 2nd when we jump through Hollywood Studios.

Hey, if you call in and do a 20 minute phone tour for DVC, you can get a $40 virtual gift card. Legit and everything, got mine 2 days later and already applied toward my trip.

Thank you for the tip!! I have heard of this but wasn't sure what it entailed. Do you need access to a computer too or is it strictly a phone call?

Thank you for the tip!! I have heard of this but wasn't sure what it entailed. Do you need access to a computer too or is it strictly a phone call?
It was strictly a phone call for me and mine wasn't even 20 minutes because I'd never done a presentation or been sent anything, so he opted inside to send me a full informational packet but gave me the gift card anyway.

Today was FP+ morning aka the most stressful morning!!

I was logged in at 7am all ready to go. I went to do my DHS day and got all 3 of my FP, including Slinky Dog (woo hoo!). Then went to do my AK day and started getting the dreaded errors. I tried on my phone, my laptop and my desktop and got nothing but Olaf error pages and "we can't load your FP+ plans" messages. I was PANICKING! Time kept ticking and still nothing. I calmed down a little when I checked the boards and saw other people were having the same issues, so it wasn't just me.

Finally at 7:30 I was about ready to give up and leave for work. I gave it one more shot on my phone and what do you know, it started working! 20 minutes later I finished and was able to get everything I wanted for the times I wanted!

Epcot
The Seas with Nemo & Friends - 9:25-10:25
Spaceship Earth - 10:25-11:25
Test Track- 11:25-12:25

Animal Kingdom
Kilimanjaro Safaris - 10:10-11:10
Expedition Everest- 11:15-12:15
Flight of Passage- 2:50-3:50

Hollywood Studios
RNR- 10:00-11:00
Tower of Terror- 11:00-12:00
Slinky Dog Dash- 2:40-3:40

Magic Kingdom
Space Mountain- 10:15-11:15
Seven Dwarf Mine Train- 12:05-1:05
Meet Mickey- 2:10-3:10

Hollywood Studios
RNR- 10:15-11:15
Tower of Terror- 11:15-12:15
Slinky Dog Dash- 2:00-3:00

I went ahead and made a FP to meet Mickey at MK because I have heard that starting January 18th he is going to be meeting with Minnie at Town Square Theater! I am hoping that this FP will be good for that. If for some reason it's not, I will change it to something else.

Officially 60 days out and time to start putting the finishing touches on daily plans!! :cool1:

Last edited:
I'm about to go update my own trip report, but had a notification that you already updated! Glad you got everything. This morning was way too stressful! I'm already adjusting times...

Today was FP+ morning aka the most stressful morning!!
I know!!! It's both SO exciting and SO terrifying :laughing:

Finally at 7:30 I was about ready to give up and leave for work. I gave it one more shot on my phone and what do you know, it started working! 20 minutes later I finished and was able to get everything I wanted for the times I wanted!
Ahhh, I was stressed out just reading this! I'm so glad it worked out though - it's so much pressure because getting the FPs you want really does impact daily plans so much!

Officially 60 days out and time to start putting the finishing touches on daily plans!! :cool1:
This is my favorite part! When you can finalize things now that you know when you have to work around FP times. So exciting!!! And now is also when the clock really starts moving fast... especially with the holidays approaching. :thumbsup2

Oh, gosh, that had to be SO stressful!!! Glad it all worked out in the end, and you were able to set up everything you wanted.

I hadn't heard that about Mickey moving over to meet with Minnie, but I sure love meeting them together :)

Ahh that is so stressful! So glad you got everything you wanted, though. Your FPs look great!

OMG I didn't know that Minnie was supposed to start meeting in Town Square too! That would be fantastic!

Jeez, I've heard that the FP reservation has been extremely unreliable lately. That's nuts!

But hooray for getting everything you wanted! I know you were really hoping to get 2 SDD passes, so it's awesome that worked out for you.

Mickey is rumored to start meeting with Minnie?!?! I had no idea. Man, I'm going to need to come to you for up to date character info the next time I plan a trip. Apparently, I'm out of the loop. :rotfl2:

I'm about to go update my own trip report, but had a notification that you already updated! Glad you got everything. This morning was way too stressful! I'm already adjusting times...

Omg so stressful! I have heard other people's stories but now experiencing it for myself it's horrible!

I know!!! It's both SO exciting and SO terrifying :laughing:

Ahhh, I was stressed out just reading this! I'm so glad it worked out though - it's so much pressure because getting the FPs you want really does impact daily plans so much!

This is my favorite part! When you can finalize things now that you know when you have to work around FP times. So exciting!!! And now is also when the clock really starts moving fast... especially with the holidays approaching. :thumbsup2

It was a stressful morning! But I was so thankful it worked out and I got all the big ones I wanted!

This month is going to absolutely fly by with so much holiday stuff going on! I think I have almost everything finalized so I don't have to stress too much more. Ahhh it's getting so real!

Hi! Wow! I am pretty late! I am joining in, and I am getting caught up

Hi!! Thanks for joining in! :wave2:

Oh, gosh, that had to be SO stressful!!! Glad it all worked out in the end, and you were able to set up everything you wanted.

I hadn't heard that about Mickey moving over to meet with Minnie, but I sure love meeting them together :)

It was the worst! But it all worked out so I am relieved!

So I read on here that as part of Mickey's birthday celebration that Minnie will be moving into TST in January with special outfits!

Ahh that is so stressful! So glad you got everything you wanted, though. Your FPs look great!

OMG I didn't know that Minnie was supposed to start meeting in Town Square too! That would be fantastic!

Thank you! I'm so glad it all worked out!

Yes! I think it's not until January so it wouldn't be in time for your trip :( But it's supposed to be part of the birthday celebrations they will be doing in the parks for Mickey!

It sounds like that has been everyone's expierence. Disney needs to get there act together!

Right?? They want us to plan so far in advance and when we are ready to go the whole system glitches! Will they ever learn?!

Jeez, I've heard that the FP reservation has been extremely unreliable lately. That's nuts!

But hooray for getting everything you wanted! I know you were really hoping to get 2 SDD passes, so it's awesome that worked out for you.

Mickey is rumored to start meeting with Minnie?!?! I had no idea. Man, I'm going to need to come to you for up to date character info the next time I plan a trip. Apparently, I'm out of the loop. :rotfl2:

I have heard the horror stories and always hoped I wouldn't experience it! I am just glad I got everything I wanted, especially those SDD and FoP FPs!!

Hahaha you know I always have to stay up to date when it comes to characters! Yes apparently Minnie will be joining Mickey in TST starting in January!

Yay:banana::bounce:So glad you got your FP+ for the attractions and times you wanted. Ugh it is stressful to see Olaf pop up on the page! I switched to Firefox incognito and this was what worked for me.

Thanks for the info on Mickey and Minnie, we will need to do this for sure!

We are at 55 days today :jumping1:

I didn't know about Mickey and Minnie meeting together! How fun!

I'm glad you got all of your fastpasses. That is SO frustrating!

I actually did my brothers about a week before yours and thankfully didn't get any errors BUT the website had way less availability for FPs! Like showed nothing for SDD but the app had availabilty for basically any time I wanted! It was crazy!

started getting the dreaded errors. I tried on my phone, my laptop and my desktop and got nothing but Olaf error pages

Oh no!

it started working! 20 minutes later I finished and was able to get everything I wanted for the times I wanted!

Whew! Glad you were able to get everything. Your plans look great.

I went ahead and made a FP to meet Mickey at MK because I have heard that starting January 18th he is going to be meeting with Minnie at Town Square Theater!

I'm hoping they are still doing this come May! And an indoor Pluto greet will be awesome if it's still going on.

Yay:banana::bounce:So glad you got your FP+ for the attractions and times you wanted. Ugh it is stressful to see Olaf pop up on the page! I switched to Firefox incognito and this was what worked for me.

Thanks for the info on Mickey and Minnie, we will need to do this for sure!

We are at 55 days today :jumping1:

I tried incognito in Chrome but it wasn't working. Good to know for the future though to try Firefox. So stressful but it all worked out so I am thankful!

I can't wait to see what Mickey & Minnie will be wearing! I really hope the FP will be good for that meet.

I can't believe how close we are! This month is going to fly by!

I didn't know about Mickey and Minnie meeting together! How fun!

I'm glad you got all of your fastpasses. That is SO frustrating!

I actually did my brothers about a week before yours and thankfully didn't get any errors BUT the website had way less availability for FPs! Like showed nothing for SDD but the app had availabilty for basically any time I wanted! It was crazy!

Right?? They belong together!

Thank you! It was so frustrating but in the end it worked out!

That's so crazy that using the website vs the app is so different! I ended up making them all on the app which I guess was the right decision!

Oh no!

Whew! Glad you were able to get everything. Your plans look great.

I'm hoping they are still doing this come May! And an indoor Pluto greet will be awesome if it's still going on.

It was frustrating to have everything planned out and start to think that everything would be ruined by technical difficulties. Just glad it all worked out!

I hope the new meets stick around for a bit! I am curious to see if Pluto will be wearing anything special for his new meet!

You did a great job on your fast passes....DS1 did ours...not exactly what we wanted but will make do.
41 days out for us now...I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can actually still go on our trip...my co-worker suffered a stroke so this is a chance I cannot go...ugh...so stressful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!