Can you park at hotel for Condo meeting?

I know the reservation for the meeting asked if you were taking Disney transportation. Originally I wasn't, but now I will be.

Ok so we can't park at Contemporary? I live in Orlando and am obviously driving in, and figured I could simply part there?

Jennifer

Ok so we can't park at Contemporary? I live in Orlando and am obviously driving in, and figured I could simply part there?

Jennifer
I think we can...since there was the question “ Will you be using Disney transportation?”

You could always valet if you are not allowed to self park. Believe that costs about $25 plus tip, though. You could also park at the TTC and take the resort no trail to the Contemporary.

We took a bus to the Contemporary from Disney Springs. When we arrived at the Contemporary, there was a long line of cars trying to enter the parking lot.

We arrived about 1:40, no problems with traffic lines. Did valet our car. Got a seat, and enjoyed the meeting.

Just an update, I arrived at Contemporary about 1:45 (had to work until 1pm), had no problems parking at Contemporary, very painless, didn't valet because I really never have felt the need. Yes I was the one in the ugly blue scrubs. Not my preferred fashion choice.

Jennifer

Just an update, I arrived at Contemporary about 1:45 (had to work until 1pm), had no problems parking at Contemporary, very painless, didn't valet because I really never have felt the need. Yes I was the one in the ugly blue scrubs. Not my preferred fashion choice.

Jennifer
Ugly blue scrubs = health care professional or someone similar. Thanks!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter