Can you pay DVC loan with Disney GC?

wendyt_ca

DIS Veteran
I've always paid our loan with our credit card but I've been waiting for some gift cards to arrive through a work reward program and they are delayed so I may not receive them by my trip. So I am wondering if I could apply them to the DVC when they come in if it is after that? I couldn't see it in the drop down on the website but I wasn't sure if there was another way.

Hopefully they come in time to use them for the trip otherwise I won't have much of a use for them until next summer. I thought I saw a couple of years ago that you could but it may have changed.

Hopefully they come in time to use them for the trip otherwise I won't have much of a use for them until next summer. I thought I saw a couple of years ago that you could but it may have changed.
I don't think that you could ever pay for DVC with Disney gift cards. However, you can pay your annual dues with them.

That’s definitely an alternative as well thanks :)
I did get a notification this afternoon they shipped so fingers crossed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!