Can you shared entrees or is that frowneed upon

edk35

DIS Veteran
I have booked our PS at various places and was wondering if we could share an entree if we say order and share a appetizer? I wonder if this is frowned upon. Not so much a money issue as ordering way too much food if you get an appetizer and or dessert? We are eating in Mexico and we want to get the dip and I know there is no way I could eat an entire meal....plus I do Weight Watchers and I DON'T NEED TO EAT ALL OF THAT.

Denise

As long as it is not a buffet (which they would charge) there is no problem sharing your entree. Hubby and I do it sometimes...we have never had any problem with it.

Hi, last time I was there dh and I shared a fish n' chip dinner at Rose and Crown in England. It was actually at lunch time. We just weren't too hungry but wanted to try it anyway. It was also a little pricey, and we coudn't really take it with us. They never said anything about it. We were sure to tip our waiter well, though, since he still had to wait on the both of us.

They have no problem with sharing, however like the other poster suggested, leaving an extra gratuity is certainly appropriate and just the right thing to do, as they are waiting on two people.

Anne

We never thought of sharing entrees our last trip. I would rather get an appetizer, share the main course and share a dessert. It is just such a waste of food. I am going to do that this trip. My husband eats many small meals through out the day so it just makes more sense.
Tara :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter