• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can You Stand Another AP Question?

JulieWent

DIS Veteran
Sorry. I know we have a million of these. Do I need to buy my DVC discounted AP's online before I leave for my next trip, or can I purchase them at BWV when I arrive?

Thanks!

Julie

DVC Discounted APs can be purchased in person at Guest Services/Relations windows outside any park entrance or at Downtown Disney. The resorts themselves do not issue APs. Even if you purchased a voucher online, you'd have to get your actual pass at a guest services window. Be sure you have your DVC membership card with you.

You can't buy APs or PAPs at the resorts. But you could walk over to the International Gateway at Epcot - maybe 10-15 minutes from BWV. Show your blue DVC ID card, plus a driver's license. They'll look you up and you'll have your passes in about 10 minutes. We did this in January. We went in the middle of the afternoon to do this and had no line.

I have a question, which has probably been asked and answered already, so please forgive me.

If I buy them online as Christmas gifts for my kids- and activate them in March, do they expire the following Dec (when I bought them) or March (when I activated them)?

DisneyNutMary said:
I have a question, which has probably been asked and answered already, so please forgive me.

If I buy them online as Christmas gifts for my kids- and activate them in March, do they expire the following Dec (when I bought them) or March (when I activated them)?

They anniversary date for expiration goes along with when you activated them. Not sure how old your kids are, but you (as the DVC member) have to be there for activation; they will ask for your id. My favorite place for this is DTD. HTH!!

Thanks so much for the quick answer.
I would be buying passes for the whole family- but as a surprise to the kids, we will all be activating them in March. My main hope was to still have them be good for President's Week of the following year, so this is good news :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter