Can you still bring your own snacks to the parks?

gwiser

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if the extra security measures in place since the terrorist attacks had eliminated "illegal" granola bars and Gatorade. I was told they were searching all fanny packs. Has anyone had their snacks confiscated?

I was just there last month and security checked my bags. There were always snacks in them and the guards never said anything. Although one guard threatened to eat my daughters goldfish crackers! I just called WDW the other day to ask about snacks. The CM told me any food is allowed in the parks as long as you don't use a cooler. Coolers are not allowed he said but that I could fill up a backpack if I wanted and that was fine. :p

I, too, had the same experience. It seems that most people bring snacks into the parks. I saw no problems with security. You'll have no problems if you bring snacks in.

I'm taking 70yo Mom and she needs her sugarless snacks. Thanks for the post.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter