Canada's wonderland ?? how long....

i12go2wdw

DIS Veteran
We are a family of 6- DS10, DD7, DS5, DD 7mos. mum and dad, we will have 3 days in Toronto after our 3 weeks in Orlando. we are thinking of doing some touristy things and Canada's wonderland is our first choise. We were wondering how many days we should plan on being there. We all love rides but will be there in May so no water park. What would your next choice of things to do be? Should we rent a van or are there shuttles to all the touristy things around. We are thinking os staying at the Best Western nearest the CW. Any info would be great as it is our family's first TO trip.

Thanks,
Christine

One day is plenty. The crowds are pretty small in May since the kids are still in school.

You should go up the CN tower, maybe a drive to Niagara Falls, visit the Skydome and the ACC, the Museum, perhaps see a show (I'm not sure if Lion King is still playing but there should be some good ones).

Anyone else with suggestions?

Niagara Falls would be at the top of my list after Wonderland. Toronto Island is nice and relaxing and the younger kids will like Centreville, it's a small amusement park.

I love Wonderland. We've had season's passes for two years.

I think you might want a van. Everything is pretty spread out here.

My dh works a couple minutes drive from Wonderland. It's north of Toronto ~ kinda out of the way ~ like North Delta to Vancouver.

Have fun! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter