Canadian Buffoon's Sweet 16 Celebration - Update 01/28 - The End

speedway_t750x550.jpg

Oh!!!!

:lmao:

I thought you meant:

indycar-indy-500-2016-start-james-hinchcliffe-schmidt-peterson-motorsports-honda-leads.jpg

Hi Pkondz
To be roughly more specific I am sure I seen something from out of this world in your photo of the Four points hotel breakfasting room standing on a table top.

Last edited:
Hi Pkondz
To be roughly more specific I am sure I seen something from out of this world in your photo of the Four points hotel breakfasting room standing on a table top.
Noted! I hear that place is indeed
out of this world.

Oh, you poor thing!
Having to go to Disney.
How can I help?

We'd like the pkondz VIP crowd pass - can you help dwindle the crowds down? I HAAAAVVVVE to go tonight and the wait times are already looking ridiculous. Ok - so I don't really have to go tonight...we want to go and check out the Halloween decorations and this is one of the only nights we have free before we go in November and the decorations may be down then. :charac2:

Oh, you poor thing!
Having to go to Disney.
How can I help?

Come join me! Just not too many days in a row. Last week kicked my butt.

Actually, it was in an article about safety.
Wear good shoes, too.
You want to be able to get out
and not burn to death.

So no flip flops either?

Because you're the only one, apparently.

I think @Steppesister shares my strong constitution with regards to Taco Bell.

But....
If you knew you were going somewhere
where there are usually long lines,
and if the cost isn't prohibitive...

Might be worth it?

We are going to Kansas City in May. I will look into it for then.

Well, it would help if you
answered all the bonus questions.

:rolleyes2

thanks for the heads up....is this the only one I missed?

(Just curious... oh, fine.
I'll even throw in some bonus points.
Who thinks that should be "Kay and I"?)

I think it should be Kay and me. Just like everyone said, take Kay out of the sentence and if you would say "me" than that is what is correct.

Looooooove me some Burrito Supremes. But I also love the old-style Enchiritos, that they will still make you if you ask. The Crunchwrap Supreme is a close 2nd. But if I'm in a big hurry and just need a small pick-me-up, my go-to is a small bean and cheese burrito and, if they have it, with green sauce.

BUT, the clincher is, and you've mentioned this in a previous post, Del Taco is far superior. They have a killer 2 lb. burrito that can easily be split. Love that piece of goodness. :lovestruc My heart grieves for Naugles though. The Macho Combo was pretty much the bomb diggity when I was in high school and could eat my weight in food and not look like a macho combo myself.

My heart grieves for Naugles though. The Macho Combo was pretty much the bomb diggity when I was in high school and could eat my weight in food and not look like a macho combo myself.
OMG. When I met my DH, the back seat of his car was filled with Naugles bags. He would eat breakfast,on the way to work, and dinner, on the way home, there.

Well I'm PRETTY sure it wasn't every day. Then again his mom wasn't the best cook and he had an hour plus commute each way. Naugles is long gone around here, not sure when they folded.

I was not aware of this! Love the Enchirito! I wonder if the people working at taco bell down here are smart enough to do that?

And to continue this Mexican Fast Food Snobbery DIScussion, I have no idea if there are even any Naugles left. I thought I'd heard tell of one being re-opened in Hemet, but failed to seek it out last time I was there.

The TB enchirito had (back in my youthful day) 3 cute little sour cream blobs that you will have to remind them to add, but long gone are the little olive slices they garnished with. Sadness.

View attachment 271803 View attachment 271804 View attachment 271805 View attachment 271806

Sorry if these come through weird-not used to posting from my phone.

Yes-it's fun, fast, and I smile every time I get in and drive.
I bet!! Wow!!! That's great! Super happy for you! :)

Maybe I should trade in my bike... hmmm......... tempting.
But tough to own a car like that up here where you can only have it on the road for.... maybe 6 months of the year.
Same as my bike, pretty much... hmmm.... :rolleyes2

See that @Steppesister ?

We'd like the pkondz VIP crowd pass - can you help dwindle the crowds down? I HAAAAVVVVE to go tonight and the wait times are already looking ridiculous. Ok - so I don't really have to go tonight...we want to go and check out the Halloween decorations and this is one of the only nights we have free before we go in November and the decorations may be down then. :charac2:
Oh dear. Another sufferer.
I don't have a VIP crowd pass.
I have the VIP bus pass.

I go at rope drop and am frequently
the first person at the tapstile.
I also make use of FPs.

Not sure that I avoid the crowds
after that, though.

Come join me! Just not too many days in a row. Last week kicked my butt.

How's April for ya? :)

So no flip flops either?

I see you read the same article.

I just saw that!

Maybe it's just men.

We are going to Kansas City in May. I will look into it for then.

Let me know. Kinda curious.

thanks for the heads up....is this the only one I missed?

I can't tell you that.
I've said to much already.

But to save you the trouble.

Yes. But you didn't hear it here.

I think it should be Kay and me. Just like everyone said, take Kay out of the sentence and if you would say "me" than that is what is correct.

::yes::

Looooooove me some Burrito Supremes. But I also love the old-style Enchiritos, that they will still make you if you ask. The Crunchwrap Supreme is a close 2nd. But if I'm in a big hurry and just need a small pick-me-up, my go-to is a small bean and cheese burrito and, if they have it, with green sauce.

What is an Enchirito?

They have a killer 2 lb. burrito that can easily be split.

Phew!
I'm a bit relieved you said "split".

How can anyone eat a 2lb burrito??

My heart grieves for Naugles though. The Macho Combo was pretty much the bomb diggity when I was in high school and could eat my weight in food and not look like a macho combo myself.

Naugles? A Mexican food chain I presume?

What is an Enchirito?

It's a Taco Bell creation. Back in the day it was a corn tortilla wrapped around beef (questionable now as Taco Bell is no longer allowed to call their beef mixture "beef" as they do not have enough beef in it to actually call it beef) and refried beans with cheese. Then it is sauced with their regular sauce and some cheddar cheese. It's kind of like an enchilada, but different. I like them!

I bet!! Wow!!! That's great! Super happy for you! :)

Maybe I should trade in my bike... hmmm......... tempting.
But tough to own a car like that up here where you can only have it on the road for.... maybe 6 months of the year.
Same as my bike, pretty much... hmmm.... :rolleyes2

See that @Steppesister ?
Someone is just a wee bit green.

One of these days...

What is an Enchirito?

Alison beat me to it. See ^^.

Phew!
I'm a bit relieved you said "split".

How can anyone eat a 2lb burrito??

I could back in the day.

Naugles? A Mexican food chain I presume?

Yep, and a pretty good one at that.

(questionable now as Taco Bell is no longer allowed to call their beef mixture "beef" as they do not have enough beef in it to actually call it beef)

Say what??????

Then... what the hell
is the rest of it???? :scared:

and refried beans with cheese. Then it is sauced with their regular sauce and some cheddar cheese. It's kind of like an enchilada, but different. I like them!

Sorry.
You lost me at "not actually beef".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts