Canadian Resident Park Ticket Options

sablebomb

Mouseketeer
If history repeats itself, will Disney offer another round of Canadian Resident ticket options after the Sept 30th expiry that will be able to be used say for October-December?
Or, will these be the only ones and if you want tickets between October and December you will need to purchase regular park tickets??

Most are guessing there won't be a Canadian deal with Star Wars opening late fall.
Right- makes sense.

The sale on Undercover Tourist is more than Canadian Resident passes but less than regular purchase tickets so I want to purchase strategically if I can.
I assume UT will have more sales again before the summer when we need to buy tickets.

It's possible but the assumption is it won't this year. Even with the free dining offer - historically, it's for select dates August - December. This year it was bumped up.

Can someone help me understand the new ticketing introduced last fall that effectively charges more for busier times? How does this work for discounted tickets such as the Canadian resident ones or undercover tourist?
I realize that to purchase tickets on the wdw website for non-Candian discounted tix, you must show your first date of use .But that's not the case for the Can res tickets or UT. Does that mean that these so-called discounted tix are at a premium for the anytime use option? What if I wanted a Can res tix for the least busy time ... Shouldnt that be cheaper based on their new pricing scheme?

Thanks

I remember a thread last year about buying tickets from the UK being a cheaper way to go. Still
hoping for a Canadian Resident deal though

I remember a thread last year about buying tickets from the UK being a cheaper way to go. Still
hoping for a Canadian Resident deal though

Cheaper than a 10-day in theory (& includes Memory Maker), but maybe not for shorter trips. 7- and 14-day UK tickets from American Attractions show as 389 GBP, or ~$640 CAD (if you have a credit card that doesn't charge FX fees). That's like $490 USD.

historically, it's for select dates August - December.

Sorry, is this the free dining you’re referring to, or the Canadian Resident deals?

Just trying to figure out if there are historically Canadian ticket deals for January?

Most are guessing there won't be a Canadian deal with Star Wars opening late fall.
That was my thinking too, but I also didn't think they would offer free dining this year, and that was just announced a couple of days ago. So who knows?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!