• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Cancel my Dec trip

spiceycat

dvc-blt
had to cancel - broke my toe (at least not my foot this time)

boy when I cancelled my reservation - BLT dec 1-4 - standard view - the points went immediately to someone else.

think even the CM was surprised at how fast.

oh well there is next year!

everyone had a great time!!!pixiedust:

A broken toe is no excuse to cancel a Disney trip :)

I am sure it would be mostly healed by next month anyways.

boy when I cancelled my reservation - BLT dec 1-4 - standard view - the points went immediately to someone else.

Ouch, sorry that you broke your toe. :sick:

Hope you feel better soon!

:earsboy: Bill

You have a great attitude, spiceycat! Hope your next WDW trip is extra magical to make up for the disappointment this time.

Hope your recovery is quick, Pat. Sorry you are missing out on your trip.

Ouch! Broken toes are ridiculously painful for such small bones. Hope you heal quickly!

hope you feel better soon - and remember that "next year" is less than 2 months away. enough time to plan another trip with no pain! :)

I broke my big toe a few years ago and it took about 6 months to heal...it was VERY painful! Hope you heal quickly!:thumbsup2

in May broke my foot - but still went to my July 4 reservations and boy did I live to regret that one. even wrapped up and in my tightest shoes - it would hurt at times.

not going back until it is completely healed.

still mad about the bill - the doctor charged me $600 (okay the insurance company) for it and he never even touch my foot.... did not put anything on it at all.... he only wanted to give me prescriptions - which I did not want.

Can you imagine how thrilled you made someone, or group of people pixiedust:

I hope you heal quickly and your next trip is fabulous.

I hope you heal quickly. May is also a beautiful time to be at WDW.

Bobbi:goodvibes

So sorry to hear about your broken toe and cancelled trip - I broke my little toe about 5 years ago and it was quite painful for quite a while. Re-broke it on Christmas 2 years ago - and it hurt something awful for about 3 weeks.

Having just had my waitlist clear for AKL I can appreciate how happy someone would be but I am very sorry for the injury and hope you'll be well soon.

Can you imagine how thrilled you made someone, or group of people pixiedust:

I hope you heal quickly and your next trip is fabulous.

guess that is why the reservation went so fast.

make it at exactly 11 months because standard views at BLT are really hard to get.

but not being able to walk as much and as fast as I normally do - no - not worth it.

Hope it definitely make someone happy!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter