• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancellation Policy for Disneyland Hotel?

absolut_mandy

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I am sorry for asking such a basic question but I have searched and searched for an answer and came up with nothing.

We are booking 4 nights at the Disneyland Hotel and before we book, we are wondering if there is a deposit required (and how much) and what the cancellation policy is.

We are 99% sure that we will not cancel b/c just in case, I thought that I would ask.

Thanks so much for your help :)

Mandy:goodvibes

HLester3 pretty much covered it. But just to add there is no deposit needed, just a credit card number.

I had one type of room booked in the Disneyland Hotel but out of habit was checking every week to see if anything better came up. It did so I was able to book the new room and cancel the old one with no forfeits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter