Cancelled reservations COVID

Beenie831

Earning My Ears
Hello friends. I was wondering if anyone had a reservation cancelled or a new reservation that’s coming up soon?
I’m supposed to come June7 for the week (rescheduled from April) Now all my dining reservations were cancelled but my resort reservation is still active 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hello friends. I was wondering if anyone had a reservation cancelled or a new reservation that’s coming up soon?
I’m supposed to come June7 for the week (rescheduled from April) Now all my dining reservations were cancelled but my resort reservation is still active 🤷🏼‍♀️
You should have gotten an email. They cancelled trips up until 6/13 yesterday. If you're DVC I heard they are cancelling 7 days prior :(

I think Disney cancelled reservations thru mid June. Sorry I would call them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!