Cancelled trip question

disneyjr77

DIS Veteran
For those of you that have been affected by the closure, when were you notified of the cancellation? Did they do anything for you (like how Disney offered free dining) or just say sorry for the inconvenience?

I booked our trip through Southwest vacations, and it's the hotel and flight, and then our tickets were from Undercover Tourist. I'm getting antsy, as we all are, about our trip next month and was just wondering what to expect.

I had a reservation for March 29 to April 1st. I received an apologetic cancellation email on March 17th. I was refunded my deposit a couple three weeks later. Nothing special was offered nor did I ask for anything in return.

I had a reservation for March 29 to April 1st. I received an apologetic cancellation email on March 17th. I was refunded my deposit a couple three weeks later. Nothing special was offered nor did I ask for anything in return.
Ok, thanks! I'm not expecting anything either, i just want to go lol even if just the resorts are open, we still want to go. We'll just spend our time in the pool and enjoying whatever is open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter