Candlelight Narrator effect on Epcot times

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
I just noticed during my trip the narrator will be Josh Gad and Neil Patrick Harris .

I've always heard both are extremely popular. Safe to say those candlelight meals are gong to be hard to get and those standby lines to get into the processional are going to be extra long waits

Im can't help wondering it that makes the park more crowded or less crowd when it comes to doing the other attractions. Probably over thinking this . What do y'all think Good day to go to Epcot , avoid epcot, or it's really not a big thing either way?

Well first off, they haven't announced any CP narrators for 2023 yet. Perhaps you looking at the 2022 list of narrators?

But to answer your question, I would avoid Epcot on the weekends. Especially in the evenings (Fri night through Sun. night). That's when you get the most locals and usually the big drinkers come out too.

But it's going to be busy all month at Epcot anyway. So my suggestion is just go whenever you can!

We saw NPH last year on a weekend and even with the dining package we showed up an hour before our time (the last one of the night) and the line was already in front of the Japan pavilion. You end up hearing the entire show before yours while standing in line. If you want to be in the very front section I'd recommend getting in the dining package line 90 minutes before your showtime. We still ended up in front row of the next section. Not sure how many standby line folks made it in.

We went last December on a weekend, when Whoopi Goldberg was the narrator. We had no difficulty getting the dining package; we did Rose and Crown. We got in the dining package line for the show I think about an hour before showtime; we did the last show of the evening. I had asked one of the people working the line for an earlier show what time to get in line. The line was indeed back by Japan when we got in it, but it moved fast once they started letting people in. We had good seats in the center of the theatre. Epcot was busy, but not crazy.

Thread moved to Community as information is old information for 2022 as 2023 narrators have not been announced and content has great potential to cause other guests undue stress until 2023 narrators are announced.

Both Josh Gad and NPH have huge impacts on crowds.

I saw NPH years ago. When we entered the world showcase around noon, there were already people in line for standby. By 2pm, it was out past Germany.

We were surprised with a magical moment that day and placed on a VIP list. Which was very amazing! And one of our favorite magical moments! Being up close without a wait. And NPH was phenomenal!

Without a dining package, if I really wanted to see either, I’d probably get in line as early as possible. They do start keeping count at some point. So if there’s more in your party and they aren’t with you, that can cause issues. But that was years ago, so they could do it differently now.

Since that day, I’ve listened to NPH and other narrators by finding seating or standing around the American pavilion. Listening isn’t the same experience as actually being able to see it. But I love the music!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter