Candy bar wrappers

allisonswonderland

DIS Veteran
Hi can anyone tell me how to make custom candy bar wrappers for my wedding? What kind of paper do I get? I also need a design....My reception is at Ariels.....Thanks

Hi - I made them for my wedding -

8 years ago so they were pretty archaic

I bought candy bars at Sams - then I took one wrapper and measured it to make a template out of it - I used regular paper - but now I would think about getting a smooth paper - then I wrapped it around the bar and used double sided tape to secure the edges

I LOVE weddings - you hit my passion here - if I could get married again tomorrow (same guy) I would do it all over again!!
candybar.jpg

Thanks so much! I guess then I am lucky to have found you--- Because I need some help, as I am clueless. I am having a reception at home and was thinking that if I just used the castle no Ariel that I could do them for both- now how would I go about personalizing them? Also have you ever seen the castle as a sand castle w/ disney characters?
What kind of paper, not regular, not photo,????
Then can I pay you for these?

julia & nicks mom said:
I LOVE weddings - you hit my passion here - if I could get married again tomorrow (same guy) I would do it all over again!!
candybar.jpg

Have you thought about a vow renewal? That is what dh and I are doing. When we seen the Disney Fairytale vow renewal we knew we had to do it. We're doing it next year to mark 10 years of marriage and 15 years together.

Great Design by the way!

Crissy

I got online and found some software. It depends if you want to sell it on if you want to buy the software or not. Any how there are some people selling some types of software on ebay. That is one way you can look into it. I got it to make some for weddings. Then I made some for a crop camp that my sister had, and an anniversary party for my parents. Going to make some for my sons birthday party too. I have not sold any of my stuff yet. But I know that there is money in it! Hope that helps!

julia & nicks mom said:
candybar.jpg

Kate, that is beautiful. I know you have done alot for our wedding, but would you possible make one of these with an ivory background and just the castle?

Thanks so much for all that you do, for all of us!! Our Disney trips wouldn't be the same without your amazing art!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter