Candy Cane Inn

Is there a big difference in the size of rooms ? I figure we probably won't be in the room that much and it's only 3 of us. What the difference between standard and deluxe
A standard room is about 265sf. The deluxe rooms are about 310sf, and premiums are 350sf. For us, it is significant enough to upgrade.

You forgot to mention the creepy employee who unlocked our door and came in the room and stood there looking at us all super creepy while we were in bed.

I didn't forget to mention it, I intentionally didn't mention it because it had nothing to do with room 139. That could have occurred in any room. ;)

We usually request a ground floor room...they don't have elevators and we use a stroller for our kids. It's easier to not deal with stairs if you have a stroller.

Also, CCI offers discounts for return guests and AP holders.

The discount is $10 off per night (promo code DIS on their site) for AAA, military, and AP.

After your trip, they will email you a $10 off per night voucher for your next trip too. They stack it on top of your other discount.

The discount is $10 off per night (promo code DIS on their site) for AAA, military, and AP.

After your trip, they will email you a $10 off per night voucher for your next trip too. They stack it on top of your other discount.
If i use that code will i have to show proof of anything

FYI, With AAA it needs to be your actual card, not a copy on your phone.

What are the typical room rates for CCI? When I'm looking online, I'm seeing around $185. When I called, with my military discount, it wasn't too much less. But I feel like it comes up often in the "reasonably priced" hotel category here on the Dis... but when I'm paying $130 at Trop, $180 + a longer walk (I know there's a shuttle option too), it doesn't seem "value" to me. Of course, value is in the eye of the spender. So, is $180 or so the typical going rate?

I'm going the 3rd week of August and it was $135 a night for Standard Room. And of course tons of taxes

What are the typical room rates for CCI? When I'm looking online, I'm seeing around $185. When I called, with my military discount, it wasn't too much less. But I feel like it comes up often in the "reasonably priced" hotel category here on the Dis... but when I'm paying $130 at Trop, $180 + a longer walk (I know there's a shuttle option too), it doesn't seem "value" to me. Of course, value is in the eye of the spender. So, is $180 or so the typical going rate?
For me, it is a nicer room than the Tropicana, so for me, it is worth it. I generally get a premium room for $190 after my AP discount. All discounts are the same, $10. But you can stack your AAA or AP or AARP or Military discount with the return discount for $20 off.

We loved our premium room for the size, location at the back of the building and delivery of breakfast to our door. All wins in my book.

We stayed at CCI last summer. We drove out from West Texas, so choosing the right place to stay is very important. CCI offers, premium rooms, clean grounds, free breakfast by the pool. I loved it. My wife has decided this is her new favorite hotel. My 9 year old also loved CCI. I'd heard so many good things about and they were all true. Friendly staff, shuttle, great atmosphere. We'll be staying there again!

Sorry to hop on to your thread... Would a premium room work well for a family of 5? Kids are 12, 10, 2. Looking for a hotel for our next trip. Last time we stayed at the Courtyard Marriott (which we LOVED), but it's very pricey.

I'm going for Memorial weekend. My pretax rate at the CCI is $ 147 per night for a standard room, with out discounts (I'll give them AAA when I get there, and save a couple $). The cheapest rate at Trop the same days is $ 189.00 per night, no discounts, pretax.

I'm going for Memorial weekend. My pretax rate at the CCI is $ 147 per night for a standard room, with out discounts (I'll give them AAA when I get there, and save a couple $). The cheapest rate at Trop the same days is $ 189.00 per night, no discounts, pretax.
How far ahead did you book for CCI? In shocked at that Trop rack rate; I never see it that high!

Here is a screen shot of their prices for June July. (Whoa for 4th of July week.) And watch out in Oct, they go back over $200!Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 3.32.26 PM.png

Sorry to hop on to your thread... Would a premium room work well for a family of 5? Kids are 12, 10, 2. Looking for a hotel for our next trip. Last time we stayed at the Courtyard Marriott (which we LOVED), but it's very pricey.

I was wondering this too. We are want to stay at CCI for one night in May and will have a 11, 8 & 4 year old. Does anyone have any experience staying as a party of 5? I am interested in opinions on getting a rollaway or if I should bring the air mattress for our little guy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter