Candy Cane Inn

I was wondering this too. We are want to stay at CCI for one night in May and will have a 11, 8 & 4 year old. Does anyone have any experience staying as a party of 5? I am interested in opinions on getting a rollaway or if I should bring the air mattress for our little guy.
We've gotten a roll away before, they charge $10. We have also used air mattresses. I'd probably do the air mattress again.

What are the typical room rates for CCI? When I'm looking online, I'm seeing around $185. When I called, with my military discount, it wasn't too much less. But I feel like it comes up often in the "reasonably priced" hotel category here on the Dis... but when I'm paying $130 at Trop, $180 + a longer walk (I know there's a shuttle option too), it doesn't seem "value" to me. Of course, value is in the eye of the spender. So, is $180 or so the typical going rate?
That’s why we never tried staying there. 2 more crosswalks and the brand new Hyatt house was the same price. Maybe less. For my next trip. We went with BWPPI.

I love Candy Cane Inn but have not had luck finding room rates under $200 (when you add in the taxes). We stayed at Stovall's last time for under $100, but that's when you could cut through the CA Grand Hotel and the walk was shorter. Hoping to get back to the Candy Cane Inn for our next trip.

We’re at Candy Cane now. Breakfast starts at 6am. I think the biggest draw here besides the beautiful property is the customer service. This is a family owned business who reallly cares about keeping their customers. We’re enjoying our stay. I prefer thier rooms with tile floors over the carpet.

We stayed in a deluxe room and they are too small for a rollaway. You simply cannot walk in the room at all with the rollaway in there. Our stay was ok but we found the rooms small, dark and noisy. With kids, Hojo is a better bet, or if you want the free breakfast and a fairly close shuttle I would suggest Homewood Suites. Large, clean rooms, free cooked breakfast and dinner Mon-Fri can't be beat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter