Cannot post

sandi2005

Earning My Ears
Help!! I cannot post any new questions (except on this board). I am logged in correctly, but I'm not sure how to subscribe??? When I go onto User CP, and try to view my subscriptions, it says that I'm not authorized to view it.

I was able to post previously. Any help would be appreciated. I just booked my trip to Disney this week!!!!! :cool1:

I cannot post either, keeps saying my password or user id is invalid. Please help!!

My user id is sweetpeakaris, can someone please tell me what's going on, I can't post.

Yes, I did respond. I can't log on or anything, I tried everything i know.

sweetpeakaris

I registered last month, and have been posting fine since i became a member, then when the background colors changed, that's when my info just got lost. I never even had to log on because it was saved on here.

sweetpeakaris,

I reset your password, and sent it to you in an email. You should be able to login now.

Check your email. :)

Kathy

Help!!! I've been trying to post too and can't! My email has changed so I don't know if that is the reason why I keep getting kicked off every time I have tried to post! Please PM me if you need my new e-mail address it changed when I got married! TIA!

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter