Canon Selphy question

EllinK

DIS Veteran
We are leaving soon for the DCL British Isles trip and I am thinking of investing in the Canon Selphy. I will not have access to wifi but love the idea of being able to print some photos while traveling for my travel journal. Can you connect (usb?) the iPhone 7+ to the Canon Selphy and not use wifi?
Thanks for any info!

Thanks for your reply but the Canon page you linked to is for printing with WiFi. I want to print w/o WiFi using a cable.

Thanks for your reply but the Canon page you linked to is for printing with WiFi. I want to print w/o WiFi using a cable.

although I don't have a "Selphy" printer it appears to have a USB port and bluetooth
But I admit in this social media app sharing age I don't get the printing of pics nor the resurgence of vinyl record players. The last time I printed a photo was a decade ago. And the last time I had a music vinyl record turntable .... several decades!

www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

The Selphy printer acts as is own Wi-FI access point to pair with iPhone, so no need for paid Cell or paid Wi-Fi service.

-Paul

The Selphy printer acts as is own Wi-FI access point to pair with iPhone, so no need for paid Cell or paid Wi-Fi service.

-Paul
Paul! You are a genius. I was thinking that there was a possibility that's what was in that Canon support thread but I couldn't make head or tail of it. Thanks for the translation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter