Can't book a table at Cndy's for breakfast?

I'm all for cancelling PS's, if you know ahead of time that you won't be using them. However, we found ourselves at Walmart on the 192 one evening, and decided that rather than dash back to Ohana's, we would just eat there - I didn't think this was a problem, as I understood the system could cope with this.

As for Cindys, I have been trying to call at noon every day for 2 weeks now - I can call from work, but I have to use a calling card to do it. It is very difficult to get through from the UK - I certainly don't think it's a level playing field, if you take into account, people taking time off work, making international calls, time it takes for an international call to get through etc.
I am sure there are some people who get through from the UK, but even knowing every trick in the book, I haven't managed it.

Bev

I know that breakfast at Cindy's is very hard to get but what about lunch or dinner? I know they're not character meals but I'd like to eat there none the less.

Edie

Lunch and Dinner are easier to get, but still due to the small sizw of the restaurant it is advisable to book up as early as possible in order to get the time you'd like.

Didn't someone (Stu,I think) have the Spanish allocated number for WDW Dine?
The idea bein that this was a little used line and was easier to get through on at 7amEST.

Ok, I'm trying to tread carefully here - for fear of offending anyone...

But - why is it ok to ring the Spanish number? and isn't it unfair that there is this other number that is not widely publicised?

I think that the whole system has a lot of discrepancies and Joe Public doesn't really have a chance unless he knows a lot of tricks that are only available on the net.

Bev

The Spanish number is simply another Disney number allocated to their switchboard. The fact that it isn't used as much as the US or UK one is simply a shortcut.

The difference is (IMO),the guest requiring the service makes the call themselves and only for the number of places they require. Not someone stock piling places, for whatever motive.

The "spanish line" isn't designated as "only spanish speaking people may use this" it is a line where spanish is spoken as well.

I would imagine that line is widely publicised, in areas where Spanish is the primary language.

I agree with Dave's view, as long as it is the customer that's calling and the booking is for the number of people they want I have no objection to people using that number and neither does Disney.

Our social services and benefit system also has a lot of discrepancies, it doesn't make it right to abuse that system either , just because one knows how to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter