Can't Hide My Excitement!!!

DisneyObsessive

DIS Veteran
Wasn't really sure where to put this, i put it here since it has to do with DVC, but move it if its better off somewhere else!

I wasnt going to post this until it was official but i can help it! and if it goes down the drain you'll have one depressed DIS'er on your hands lol.

But anyway, here's the story. Way back in like March I had tried to get a group to go to Disney this January, when we all have a break between semesters. Everyone bailed except for my friend Brandon. But we felt we didnt really want to go without a larger group. So about july we planned to go to New Orleans. Well, those plans got debunked (my heart goes out to everyone there). Then we were going to go to San Antonio, but because of the inflated gas prices, the airfare there was looking pretty bad.

We sat around thinking, great, no vacation at ALL in january, we're just too tired of all this.

Then, a couple of days ago, Brandon IMed me to tell me his parents have 144 points left with the DVC and their new year starts in March and we might as well use them. He wanted to go the carribean, checked it out, and of course this late there was nothing available except, you got it, Disney.

He said we'd most likely stay in Saratoga Springs since they had the most available for our dates (!!! the only time ive stayed on property is in '98, POR FQ... and this place looks AWESOME!). He just has to talk to his mom this weekend about it and if shes 100% cool with it, we will book the room monday!!!!

Somehow we were led in a circle to Disney and i think it was meant to be! It would be our first vacation anywhere without family, we'll both be 19 and raring to go!

So... i need your pixie dust to will this in the right direction so that we can definately go!

I hope everything works out for you. DS was planning a DVC trip with college friends last March but it all fell through in January. Luckily I was able to use the points to add onto a family trip already planned for June '05. I'm curious to hear your thoughts about SSSR since you are college age like my DS. Annmarie

thanks to you all! i think ill be getting final word either today or monday... i dont want to get my hopes up...but its hard not to!

With a user name like yours I hope it all works out! Have a magical vacation and tell Mickey I said HI :earsboy: :wave:

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

:goodvibes Good luck!!! Hopefully we'll be welcoming you home soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter