Can't search, live from SSR...HELP! (re A/C)

graygables

<font color=blue>Doesn't like to discuss the Y2K P
the room is stifling when we come back...how do we override the motion detector? I called maintenance (the sink faucet was loose... :scared1: ) and they said there was no way to fix the A/C??? :scared:

I got this info from member Daddio when I was at SSR and in the same boat you currently are in. It works!

The thermostat has two buttons on the left (ON/OFF and AUTO/FAN) and two buttons on the right (UP and DOWN)

1) Press the ON/OFF and AUTO/FAN buttons together. The digital display will change to 'CA'.

2) Press the ON/OFF and DOWN button together. The digital display will change to 'OR" (or something similar).

You have just deactivated the motion sensor. This will last for three days at which point you will have to repeat the process.

I would call back... although you are "home"... you have paid for a maintenance person... or someone to help you... be firm!:yay:

I got this info from member Daddio when I was at SSR and in the same boat you currently are in. It works!

Thanks! We had a devil of a time keeping our unit warm enough when we were there in December. Motionless sleeping bodies don't trip the sensors apparently. Maintenance told us it was defaulted to 75 or something.

The thermostat has two buttons on the left (ON/OFF and AUTO/FAN) and two buttons on the right (UP and DOWN)

1) Press the ON/OFF and AUTO/FAN buttons together. The digital display will change to 'CA'.

2) Press the ON/OFF and DOWN button together. The digital display will change to 'OR" (or something similar).

You have just deactivated the motion sensor. This will last for three days at which point you will have to repeat the process.

what a great thing to know!! When we were there in Jan I kept waking up so hot!! this is awesome!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter