Can't Think of a Clever Title but we went to the D23 Expo!!! UPDATE 10/16 Final Thoughts

All good advice. I really want to do this in 2019, but I am already steeling myself against what kind of an event it will actually be. We definitely plan on taking a couple days at DLR after the trip...though not looking forward to the crowds - especially since there is a GOOD chance this will be soon after the opening of Star Wars : GE. Yikes! Can't even imagine how they are going to handle those crowds.
I wouldn’t be surprised that if GE isn’t open by then that they gave the audience of the park panel a pass to go in for a sneak peek like they did this year with new fantasmic

Don't spread that rumor - they'll be people lining up at 3 AM for the parks panel.

Not me. I'd like to do the animation panel again but I think I'm done with all the large panels other than that. I just had way more fun at the smaller panels for the most part.

Finally got through this. Can't wait to do this with you and Brian later this year:jumping3: At least we'll have good company to waste away the time;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter