Capt. Hans Update

plutospup

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
I haven't seen this posted, so I thought I'd pass this along. Capt. Hans Matebore (sp?), one of the original Magic officers left DCL about a year ago. He is now with Holland America. Interestingly enough, he was with HA before he came to DCL.

Originally posted by plutospup
He is now with Holland America. Interestingly enough, he was with HA before he came to DCL.
Capt. Hans Mateboer, former Master of the Disney Magic, made an excellent impression on my family during our cruise 14 months ago. I was especially impressed that my pre-teen children considered Capt. Hans' Q&A session with the kids from the Oceaneer Lab to the highlight of the Lab activities that week.

I was sorry when I read (on this board) that he had left DCL. I'm glad to hear that he's with another fine cruise line &#151; and that his departure wasn't due to something like a health problem.

Just curious, plutospup, what was your source for this information? Was somebody you know on an HA cruise with Capt. Hans recently? Which ship?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter