Captain Hook and Crocodile magnet scene for DCL door

Bethpremier

Kidanites Unite!
Hey! I found the attached picture. I have searched high and low for someone on Etsy, facebook, or any other sales website to create this wonderful series of magnets. My husband's favorite movie is Peter Pan and I think surprising him with this on our door for our very first Disney cruise would blow him away. Can anyone create the art needed (hook, crocodile, and clock) to produce this scene on our door? I would be ever so grateful! I do not know if any of you talented DISigners have measured door sizes or anything on the ships but Im willing to hunt down and find all details needed so I can take the artwork to a print shop to get done according to the needed size.

Our cruise leaves February 21, 2020.

Thank you so much!!!

(If this is DISer artwork, please tell me as I know pins are not allowed. There is zero indication of who owns this within the file components so Im at a loss for who it belongs to.)

Attachments

• 8decd5d5f9c8f991f28c0f646d3ee1ff.jpg
    8decd5d5f9c8f991f28c0f646d3ee1ff.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 24
Hi there, i was just wondering if you found anyone to do this? i would love to have it for our cruise in a couple weeks! Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!