Captain Hooks Pirate Crew

I would call and ask about the dinner before booking. Disney is pretty accommodating when it comes to food allergies.

@caliope Thanks for posting! I will definitely book a night out with dh!
When I called to reserve a spot for my 6yo for Feb, I believe they asked about food allergies.

We just did Capitan Hooks pirate crew this past Tuesday. When you get there, you fill out a sheet with food choices for each child. They specifically ask for (and accommodate) any food allergies. My kids had an absolute blast - I would pay for it again without question.

Just booked this for my grandkids 9 & 11for our December trip , glad to hear the good reviews.

Older thread but has anyone done this recently? Considering trying to get the kids in one night on our Feb trip but not sure how to get reservations - I just remembered I got a mailer from Disney about it right after we booked Beach Club back in September.

Older thread but has anyone done this recently? Considering trying to get the kids in one night on our Feb trip but not sure how to get reservations - I just remembered I got a mailer from Disney about it right after we booked Beach Club back in September.

Me too. Thinking about it for my DS who will be turning 5 on our next trip.

We did it in January. The kids all loved it. They asked if they could do it every night! Our kids were 4,5,6 and 8.

We did it in January. The kids all loved it. They asked if they could do it every night! Our kids were 4,5,6 and 8.
Do you think it enhanced it for them that they were all together? Worried about our 4.5yr old being solo somewhere totally new. If that makes sense?

I’m sure that helped, but most of the other kids in the program were by themselves. My impression from what the kids told me is that the hosts are very outgoing and fun and are very good at what they do. The kids kept talking about the things they said. For example, one of the hosts told my daughter that the shipwreck at Stromalong Bay was caused by her by accident when she wasn’t paying attention one night 😂. So I think they just make it so fun that the kids don’t have time to be shy or miss their parents too much.

Does anyone know how strict Disney is with the age limits for this? I think my kids would love it, but my daughter will be a few months younger than 4 when we travel.

Does anyone know how strict Disney is with the age limits for this? I think my kids would love it, but my daughter will be a few months younger than 4 when we travel.

They're generally pretty strict about all the young kids age limited things, in my experience. We were considering a cruise when my daughter was less than a month from being able to go to the kid's club with her older brother and they were a hard no on that, just as one example. I'm sure it's a liability issue.

They're generally pretty strict about all the young kids age limited things, in my experience. We were considering a cruise when my daughter was less than a month from being able to go to the kid's club with her older brother and they were a hard no on that, just as one example. I'm sure it's a liability issue.
Thanks, unfortunately that's the answer I was expecting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!