Car Hire

PrincessBelle39

DIS Veteran
Who is everyone booking their car hire through these days? I cant remember the name of the company we used last time, but booked from here before we went.

Rentalcars.com is what carhire3000 and Traveljigsaw used to be. I have used them twice, but not since 2013. They are good, as I believe now you can choose which hire company to use, and they will include all insurances you will need. No need to be pressured when you pick up the car. Just know you can so 'no' to any offer of extra insurances.

Hi. We used Rentalcars in december for our LA - PHX leg. I had problems with them charging my card incorrectly that took several phone calls and a cranky voice to fix. The actual car hire, was very smooth with no problems. I would use them again, just keep an eye on the transactions.

Used rentalcars.com for the first time in December and it was seamless. Used to use Carrental8 but they charge one way drop-off fees whereas renatlcars.com did not.

Wouldn't hesitate to use them again

We usually use carrental8 and rentalcars.com to price and go with whichever gave us the best price

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!