Car Rental at port?

Elaine H

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there are car rental agencies at the port, my brother-in-law and his family who are going also on 9-22-01 need to rent to get back to the airport. Thanks :jester:

We have rented with AVIS which I think is the most convienent. The are at the Raddison Hotel which is only 5 minutes away and they will shuttle you back and forth. I think there are others but one requires a taxi ride. Avis was $116 for 4 days from MCO, going to Universal first and dropping off at port, and then $31 picking up at port and returning to MCO. These prices are without taxes.

National RAC is located inside the terminal, and also has locations at WDW. One is at the "Car Care Center," and the other is at the Dolphin resort. Last time I checked there was no additional fee to rent from one location and drop the car at another, but that was to rent at the port and drop at WDW. They may have a fee going the other way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter