Car Rental Coupons

Whitegloves

Creative Arts!
My insurance company sent me a sheet of car rental coupons. It states they are for me or anyone I choose. There are 3 each for each company...National (Gone)
Avis(Gone)
Alamo(Gone)

Hertz
Budget

If anyone would like a specific set or whatever, let me know and I would be glad to send them to you. I will break them up so more can share. They offer different things, depending on the company...
additional discounts , one free day, $ off, upgrades, etc.
First come, first serve.

Diane AKA Whitegloves

Moderators...if you feel this is better suited for a different board, feel free to 'transport' me there. (Sorry, watching SG-1, LOL)
Cool, I was transported! I didn't feel a thing!

Whitegloves,

I just sent you a pm.

Thanks!
Peggy

Whitegloves has inspired me and I'd like to offer up 2 Alamo coupons that I have that I can not use.

One is for one free day when you reserve a midsize through a fullsize car, for a rental of at least 5 days, valid through 9/30/03.

The second coupon is for $15 off when reserving a midsize through a SUV, for a rental of at least 4 days, valid through 9/30/03.

Both says the original coupon must be presented at the counter.

PM with your snail mail and let me know which (or both) you want.

Peggy

UPDATE: I've given the Alamo coupons away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter