• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car Rentals from TTC?

UltimateWDWFan

Mouseketeer
It is true that I can rent a car at the TTC? What rental companies are there? My family has convinced me to stay off the property (in Lake Buena Vista) next time. Our hotel has a shuttle, but it won't be near as convenient as the WDW buses. I think we're going to be tired enough to want a car (van) for the second half of the week, but I think we can save some money if we don't get it for the whole time.

Do you have any experience renting from the TTC (or from LBV hotels)? We're planning to stay at the Holiday Inn Family Suites.

/th

I don't believe there is anyplace to rent at the TTC. But there is a car care center not far from MK. You can rent thru National there.

I think there may be someplace at the Swan or Dolphin. Any other DISers have more info?

Over in the general area of the TTC (actually closer to the Speedway) is the Car Care Center. That's where National has a branch. There used to be a branch at the Swan/Dolphin as well, but no longer. They still ahve a desk, but you have to pick up and drop off at the CCC.

Avis has a desk in either the Wyndham or Hilton, can't recall which.

Vans are VERy expensive to rent, you'd probably actually save money between parking and rental to just stay on property, not to mention the convenience.

Anne

You should look into rates for the entire time if you there for a week. Often you can get good rates with pick up at the airport for a weekly rental. Just as often you are not going to get very good rates at all if you try to rent for a few days while on site. In other words, the price you pay for a few days while renting on site may not be much different and can even be higher than what you pay for a weekly rental with pick up at the airport.

Though I do not know about the Holiday Inn, I know other hotels in that area offer car rental services at the hotel (with shuttle to pick up).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter