Cardinal/Aengus A FAIR POLL!

Cardinal/Aengus

• Grand Master A

• Cardinal

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoofyWaterCoaster

<font color=blue><marquee> Please stand clear of t
Here is a fair poll for those of you that are upset with the NOT FAIR original thread

I'm going to continue to be neutral. In the interest of fairness, Cardinal should have a fancy nickname, since "Grandmaster A" is showing a bias :p

I'm afraid that I, as the creator of the original Cardinal/Aengus thread, am going to have to order you to cease and desist. This thread is neither original nor fair, as it claims to be.

I'm afraid that I, as the creator of the original Cardinal/Aengus thread, am going to have to order you to cease and desist. This thread is neither original nor fair, as it claims to be.

Agreed. We all know the Card rules! Gosh!
Sorry, A, but you know it's true. heh

Come on, this isn't fair. Why is one of the choices "Grand Master A"? They obviously should both be "Cardinal".

WOW, I can't believe Evoulie voted against me in this poll. I'm writing you out of "All of My Credits," Evoulie. And your character is going to have a really embarrassing and painful death, too, most likely involving the waterfall in Snow White's Hide and Seek Forest. :headache:

Cardinal.

Sorry A.

Please don't whip me!!!:scared: 0_o

(I love cardinal's VMK Soap Opera!)

Grand Master A
♥DizzyDizney♥, Aimbier31, disvaclub92, Evoulie, GoofyWaterCoaster, IliketheTitanic, Kasiks, Kit-Kat-Bar, llama62, Max_Power, queenj, SnowyJingleBells, swimmingneno

Cardinal
coolkidhann95, DonaldDuck4LifeDUCK, EyoreFANS12, ichiroz1, Mcat, mikeyandscoobyx2, seaturtledude, WDWAP

Grand Master A
♥DizzyDizney♥, Aimbier31, disvaclub92, Evoulie, GoofyWaterCoaster, IliketheTitanic, Kasiks, Kit-Kat-Bar, llama62, Max_Power, MuskratSusie, queenj, SnowyJingleBells, swimmingneno, thesupersmartguy, WDWLIGHTNINGZ
16 66.67%

Cardinal
coolkidhann95, DonaldDuck4LifeDUCK, EyoreFANS12, ichiroz1, Mcat, mikeyandscoobyx2, seaturtledude, WDWAP
8 33.33%

:p Cardinal

I think people are tired of discussing the never-ending epic battle between Cardinal and Aengus.
-coughmontholdthreadcough- :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter