Carnation Cafe Favorites?

Butterfly123

DIS Veteran
I can't quite believe this, but I can't remember ever eating at Carnation Cafe on any of our DL trips! We have dinner reservations to rectify this horrible oversight on our upcoming trip, and I'm wondering what your favorite menu items are. I do think we'll have to try the fried pickles just because....they're fried pickles!

Baked Potato Soup, Chicken Fried Chicken, the burger, basically it is all good! My son loves the meatloaf...

We love the fried pickles! The baked potato soup, the chicken fried chicken and DH loves the shrimp pasta.

Another vote for the fried pickles!! Delicious!! We've enjoyed all our meals there so I don't think you'll be disappointed with anything you order. Enjoy!!

ETA sorry for the double post! Not sure what happened!

Going to third Loaded Baked Potato Soup. I love their burgers, they are fresh and not pre made. They are huge too. A lot of times I'll get a cup of the Potato Soup and DD a dinner salad then we will share a burger. We stopped for an early lunch on Wednesday and were delighted to get a visit from Chef Oscar.

We've only eaten there for dinner once, but I'll also chime in that the fried pickles were great as was the chicken-fried chicken!

My favorite meals at the Carnation Cafe are breakfast-- the Mickey Waffle and Oscar's Choice are both awesome. Baked Potato soup is a must for lunch and dinner, though-- I have the recipe and make it often at home.

Fried Pickles - the BEST fried pickles I have ever tried and I have tried them pretty much every place I have been that has them.

Baked Potato Soup.

I'm with the potato soup group, delicious. We have been there many times for lunch and have never been disappointed with anything we have ordered. If you like spicy, they have a chicken sandwich that is delicious (I can't remember the name but is special for the Main Street Electrical Parade). If you don't have a big appetite it could easily be split between two people, it's pretty large.

I love the meatloaf, maybe because you can't get it from many places.. But, I always get that, my girlfriend gets the burger

Portions are generous, so we always share: baked potato soup, chicken fried chicken or burger with a side of Walt's chili (chili burger and chili fries!). Still want to try the pickles. Never yet have had room left for a malt.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter