Carrousel Refurb - July?

Skicks35

Mouseketeer
Hey All,

Have a trip coming up at the end of July, so I've been monitoring hours like a hawk recently for any last minute changes. I Just noticed that Prince Charming's Carrousel is now popping up on Disney's refurb list beginning July 10.. Anybody hear anything specific about this? Doesn't impact me at all, but one less ride to take up a few people is always unfortunate..

upload_2018-7-6_9-36-26.png

They've had a scrim around it for some time. Maybe they're moving on to some internal work of some sort?

You're probably right. I followed it day-by-day and it came off the list beginning on July 31, so at first glance it only appears to be for a couple weeks. Regardless, wanted to pass this along

It had some significant damage from the hurricane last year which was why the scrim was up so long.

It had some significant damage from the hurricane last year which was why the scrim was up so long.
Do you know of any pictures? I watched some post hurricane videos and don't remember that damage.

It’s pretty well maintained for a 101 year old ride. My local park has one that’s a few years older and it’s not nearly as well maintained.

I just hope I’ll be able to ride it in November. I missed out last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!