carry-on baggage

RyMickey

Disney Freak
Flying for the first time in a long time down to Orlando Monday morning via AirTran. The AirTran website says that carry-on luggage cannot exceed 45 inches (length + width + height). I'm assuming that this is still valid. Does anyone know otherwise? Also, is the 45 inches thing a universal requirement or is that strictly AirTran's requirement? The reason I ask that is because at AAA, they said that carry-on baggage could not exceed 20 inches in height, which to me is a confusing statement. 20 inches in height and no requirement for length and width?...I think not. They were just confusing me, though, so I left and thought I'd come to these boards for help. Thanks.

RyMickey

Here is USAir's:

"Carry-on baggage cannot exceed 40 pounds or exceed the following dimensions: valet -- 4" x 23 ½" x 45"; overhead stowage --10" x 16" x 24"; underseat stowage -- 8" x 16" x 21". All carry-on baggage must be properly stowed in the overhead bin or underneath the seat."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter