Carry out table service?

ErinTwinmom

Mouseketeer
Hi, we are doing the regular dining plan for 3 adults and 2 children. We have twins with autism and the third adult is there restbit provider who we are bringing to help. We would like to have a date night but that would mean spliting one days table service credits. It is not possible for one person to take the twins to eat out. So since we are staying at Kidani is there any way to order carry out from Sanaa on our credits? Ill tip like its table service and pick it up, but can i do it? Or could i make a reservation for one and then when i get there make the whole order togo?

Thank you!

Hi, we are doing the regular dining plan for 3 adults and 2 children. We have twins with autism and the third adult is there restbit provider who we are bringing to help. We would like to have a date night but that would mean spliting one days table service credits. It is not possible for one person to take the twins to eat out. So since we are staying at Kidani is there any way to order carry out from Sanaa on our credits? Ill tip like its table service and pick it up, but can i do it? Or could i make a reservation for one and then when i get there make the whole order togo?

Thank you!

Following, this is a great question/post! I don't have special needs children, but I would imagine Disney should be able to accommodate you. Sorry I don't have any input on this.

Thank you!

Under normal circumstances, this wouldn't be possible. Perhaps post on the disabilities board to see if someone has done something similar. If nothing else, they will have better suggestions for how to handle it.

The Disney TS restaurants don't have capability for take-out orders, but there are a couple of things you could do.

More complicated options:
You could place an order at the restaurant the rest of the family is eating in and have your server package it up with the leftovers and bring it to your caregiver.
Have your caregiver make an ADR for one at Sanaa, sit at the table, and request it to be entirely packaged as leftovers.

Better options:
Take a stroll to Mara and order QS.
Order from room service and pay OOP (otherwise you will be charged 2 TS). It's only an extra $3.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!