Carthay Circle Lounge inside seating - how do you get it?

StarlitNight05

DIS Veteran
I remember pre-COVID there used to be an outside line that formed for the inside Carthay Circle Lounge seating. We haven't tried going since then and I am curious if anything has changed? I know the app has walkup options for the alfresco/outside seating and the full restaurant, but we specifically wanted to do the small lounge area inside. How do you go about doing that these days? Thanks all!

There is sometimes walk up available for the lounge but reservations can be made for the Carthay Circle Alfresco lounge. When I check in I usually ask to be seated in the bar area and it is has been accommodated.

There is sometimes walk up available for the lounge but reservations can be made for the Carthay Circle Alfresco lounge. When I check in I usually ask to be seated in the bar area and it is has been accommodated.
Awesome! That'd be nice to have a time reserved. Thanks for the info! I didn't realize the Alfresco lounge would accommodate bar seating.

Walk up and ask to be seated in the bar area. A lot of times if it isn’t crazy busy they can accommodate specific requests.

Last time we were there, we just walked up and asked to sit at the bar. We had to wait maybe 15 minutes. This was at dinnertime or maybe slightly earlier, but definitely not the middle of the afternoon.

You can walk up and ask to sit inside or if you make a reservation for the Alfresco Dining it is for both the patio portion and the inside downstairs portion (the upstairs fancy restaurant part is a separate reservation) and when you check in just tell them you want to be inside and they will put you at an inside table. I have little kids so can't sit at the actual bar but we always sit inside with our reservations just in the regular inside lounge part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter