cartier town car

asamgp

Earning My Ears
:D :D :D :D
We used this service last week and could not have been happier. They were timely, courteous and made the all wonderful stop on the way to the resort. The cost was good ($70).

I would recommend the service to anyone.

Thanks for the great review! I booked them for our December trip!

Thanks for the good review too, I have them booked for May.
Mrsmom:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :wave:

I plan on using them in September for our cruise. Everything I've heard has always been good. I don't know why more people don't use them!

Because of the posts I have read on this board I booked them for our May trip. It didn't hurt that they had the best prices also.

Thanks fot the positive reviews of Cartier. We were planning on using them for our September trip. Does anyone know if they allow a 30 min grocery stop? :confused:

I think they do. If you go to their reservation form, there's a checkbox for the grocery stop.

Hey Bunyfoo,
How do you get your countdown to Disney to show up on your posts?

Thanks bunnyfoo!

I completely overlooked that the other night when we were comparing town car services!! Silly me:rolleyes: I'm such a dunce!

leeserw, you can find out about the countdown clocks here. They'll have a link to a site where you can generate a code which you then put into your sig file.
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316089

LisaDougKaylee, I missed it to. It's not really obvious on their website... I was about to send them an e-mail when I noticed their reservation form. I'll bet they get lots of questions about that :p

They do allow the stop at no additional charge.

GO to the Tech Boards to get your countdown. Instructions are there and easy to follow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter