Cases of Water at Resort Gift Shops

mousecoachjenn

Now, think of the happiest things. It's the same a
Panchito's gift shop at CSR has cases of bottled water for $6.50. I've heard reports of other gift shops as well recently. I'm trying to get together a list. This is a good alternative to having cases delivered if we can get enough confirmed sightings.

Thanks. Does anyone know if you can buy non-activated resort refillable mugs at WDW? Basically, the same design but without a chip that works at the drink stands. I'd love to buy one to use as a coffee mug back at home. I know they sell them around the Disneyland resort. We bought a red Cars Land one at a hot chocolate cart and a more traditional one at the Grand Californian White Water Snacks restaurant.

I believe the Joffrey coffee kiosks at all the parks sell a similar mug without the chip. I bought a holiday themed one at EPCOT last December. I think it was about $6 filled with coffee.

I am following this thread to see if cases of water are sold at Grand Floridian for our July stay. I am deciding whether or not to do a Garden Grocer order and this might be the deciding factor.

Thanks. Does anyone know if you can buy non-activated resort refillable mugs at WDW? Basically, the same design but without a chip that works at the drink stands. I'd love to buy one to use as a coffee mug back at home. I know they sell them around the Disneyland resort. We bought a red Cars Land one at a hot chocolate cart and a more traditional one at the Grand Californian White Water Snacks restaurant.

I would not recommend the resort mugs as a souvenir. I received one with the DP in October 2014 and the design has already washed off. I use it five days a week for work and hand wash it during the week and pop it in the dishwasher on the weekend. It might last a bit longer if hand washed always.

Check Staples for water delivery if it is not available in the gift shops.

I looked in the Animal Kingdom Lodge-Jambo House gift shop in March, and did not see cases of water. However, I did not ask if they had some which were not in plain sight.

You can usually buy them in the theme parks with a different design. Usually coffee or hot cocoa for $5 or so (at least it was last time I bought one a few years ago). Or you could just buy a refillable mug good for one day, ($8.99 I think) and get several refills at your resort to get your monies worth if you are set on that particular design.

What type of water? (brand) And how many bottles per case?

Well this is exactly what I needed to know. I was going to first ship from Walmart.com, since I had $17 on my savings catcher, and utilize the $50 free shipping they have. That kept telling me different items were out of stock and to replace them, but it wouldn't tell me which ones, so that was frustrating. Then I tried Amazon Prime, which did somewhat of the same thing, and was causing me problems. After an hour of messing with both, I threw my hands up in the air and told DH that we're going full-throttle at Disney this year and just getting snacks at the resort! My time is worth something! If I can get a case of water at Panchito's, this solves all my problems!

We went last January and stayed at AOA and CR. Both had cases of water but they were $16. I've read here (I think) that they have lowered the prices but not even sure I read that to be honest.

We usually drink a lot of water but that trip drank mostly iced tea from refillable mug. We also packed snacks. Things that were wrapped or in harder containers. Breakfast bars and Pringles made their way just fine in our suitcase in the plane.

We travel with a brita water pitcher and refill gatorade style firm plastic bottles. Since this style of bottle is made of harder plastic and has a wider top, we can either freeze them or fill them with ice for extra cold water. Saves us a lot of money.

I would love to know if they have the cases at the Poly, that would really make my day if I didn't have to stop somewhere :-)

Anyone know if they have cases of water at French Quarter?
Yes, they had them in late March. $6.50 for 24 bottles. My son said he didn't see them the first day but he went in the next day and purchased. So ask if you don't see them out.

I would love to know if they have the cases at the Poly, that would really make my day if I didn't have to stop somewhere :-)
Yes, they had water bottles at the Poly gift shop when I was there in January. $6.50 for a case of 24.

I just read a trip report fro late 2013 which reports (and shows a picture of the cases of water in the cooler w/ price) the price to be $16 per case. Anyone know for sure if it is now $16 or $6.50?

I just read a trip report fro late 2013 which reports (and shows a picture of the cases of water in the cooler w/ price) the price to be $16 per case. Anyone know for sure if it is now $16 or $6.50?
On the grocery order forms on the DVC website, the resorts that have cases listed show 24 12oz bottles at $6.39. Honestly, I would pay $16 also, that's still a lot cheaper than park prices and saves me a stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!